Numbers 1, 2, and 3
The Number 1 is the number reserved for the defending champion.
The Number 2 is the number reserved for his teammate.
The Number 3 is reserved for his teammate that replaces the defending champion, in the case that he cannot race.
|Number 1||Number 2||Number 3|
|2012C||Josh Mertz|| Cody Erdmann
|2013A||Dylan Livengood||Chris Wetz||N/A|
|2014A||Josh Mertz|| Cody Erdmann
| Luke Fleming|
|2014B||Dylan Livengood2||Chris Wetz2||N/A|
|2015A||Josh Mertz||Tristan Hagenstein||Dylan Smith3|
|2015B||Josh Mertz4||Dylan Livengood||N/A|
|2016A||Josh Mertz5||Cody Erdmann||Tristan Hagenstein|
|2017A||Cody Erdmann||Josh Mertz||Tristan Hagenstein|
|2017B||Cody Erdmann||Philip Kraus6||N/A|
|2017C||Philip Kraus||Josh Mertz|
|2018A||Josh Mertz||Philip Kraus|
|2018B||Philip Kraus||Josh Mertz||Cody Erdmann|
|2018C||Josh Mertz||Philip Kraus||N/A|
|2019A||Philip Kraus||Josh Mertz||N/A|
- 1 Brandon Lambert had the opportunity to use #1 for 2012B, but did not appear in the NASA RallyCross Challenge that season.
- 2 Dylan Livengood and Chris Wetz had the opportunities to use #1 and #2, but declined in favor of their personal numbers of #51 and #71.
- 3 Dylan Smith will drive Car #3 under the Subaru MRT Junior banner.
- 4 Dylan Livengood chose not to drive Car #2 for Aftershock Motorsports.
- 5 While leading the championship, the titles were not officially awarded. Therefore, MRT was not allowed to inherit Numbers 1, 2, and 3 for 2016A.
- 6 Philip Kraus declined the offer to run Car #2, in favor of his personal number of #19.